Tristram Shandy paradox (1759).
Named after a fictional character created by English author Lawrence Sterne (1713-1768).
Shandy finds that in two years of writing he has covered two days of his autobiography and doubts whether he will ever complete the work.
However, even at that poor rate he could finish the work provided that he had an infinite amount of time in which to do so.
Table of Contents
- 1 Videos
- 2 Related Products
- 2.1 Grumblies Tremor, Green
- 2.2 Yu-Gi-Oh! - Magicalized Fusion - DANE-ENSE4 - Super Rare - Limited Edition - Dark Neostorm: Special Edition
- 2.3 Magic The Gathering - Paradox Engine (169/184) - Aether Revolt
- 2.4 Yu-Gi-Oh! - Dark Mirror Force (PGL3-EN092) - Premium Gold: Infinite Gold - 1st Edition - Gold Rare
- 2.5 Ion: A Compound Building Game
- 2.6 Yu-Gi-Oh! - Constellar Pleiades (PGL3-EN066) - Premium Gold: Infinite Gold - 1st Edition - Gold Rare
- 2.7 Magic: The Gathering - Paradox Haze - Foil - Mystery Booster - Time Spiral
- 2.8 Yu-Gi-Oh! - Breakthrough Skill (PGL3-EN095) - Premium Gold: Infinite Gold - 1st Edition - Gold Rare
- 2.9 Yu-Gi-Oh! Metalfoes Fusion - MP17-EN104 - Super Rare - 1st Edition - 2017 Mega-Tin Mega Pack (1st Edition)
- 2.10 Malefic Paradox Gear - DUOV-EN048 - Ultra Rare - 1st Edition
Grumblies Tremor, Green
- Tremor is a mean Green shaking machine from where boulders are plenty and plants are lean. But his bark is worse than his bite. His rumbling, seismic action is a disturbing sight!
- No nurturing here - Poke, shake, tilt and roll them
- The more you mess with them the angrier they become, try to get them to full meltdown mode!
- More than 40 different reactions and custom sounds
- Each grumblie has his own personality, sounds & design
Yu-Gi-Oh! - Magicalized Fusion - DANE-ENSE4 - Super Rare - Limited Edition - Dark Neostorm: Special Edition
- Name: Magicalized Fusion
- Set: Dark Neostorm
Magic The Gathering - Paradox Engine (169/184) - Aether Revolt
- A single individual card from the Magic: the Gathering (MTG) trading and collectible card game (TCG/CCG).
- This is of Mythic Rare rarity.
- From the Aether Revolt set.
Ion: A Compound Building Game
- Chemistry card Game - learn chemistry from Ion, a science Game where players build neutral compounds from a hand of positive and negative ions. In Chemistry class, This is called ionic bonding.
- Strategic play - Play a Game about chemical bonds with a level of strategy that will engage an adult gamer, yet straightforward enough kids as young as 8 can play with family or in the classroom.
- Accurate science - All elements, molecules and science vocabulary are concepts covered in high school chemistry class, making it one of the best educational games teachers can use to teach science.
- Best science gift - Science teachers, chemists, Scientists, and students love playing this geeky science Game with friends and family. Perfect for the gamer’s shelf or the science classroom.
- Learn science - a Game for the classroom designed to teach chemistry and chemical bonding at middle school, High School or college levels, Ion complies with nags standards and stem principles.
Last update 2020-06-17. Price and product availability may change.